Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Song From My Childhood - Day 29

Believe it or not, when I was little all we ever really listened to was my dad's kind of music. You know, like The Association, The Beatles, The Tokens, Glen Campbell, Johnny Cash... all those kinds of singers and groups.

Source

However, we also got into folk music when I was around 7 or 8, so we also listened to a bunch - and I mean a BUNCH - of the Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem.

Source

So, a song I remember quite fondly from my childhood would be this one, sung by Tommy Makem and accompanied by Liam Clancy.


Tomorrow is the last day for this contest. I can't even begin to describe how AWESOME that is.

Until tomorrow, hope you enjoyed this post. :)

God bless!

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...