My normal Six-Sentence Saturday is temporarily suspended since I've received the muchly-appreciated Sunshine Award from my friend and fellow critique partner, Katie Clark. Thanks so much, Katie!
The rules for this reward are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you (which I did, but I'll do it again. Thanks, Katie!)
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself (**gulp** okay)
3. Write a post about it (All righty)
4. Pass it along to 10 other bloggers (which is FUN! I get to introduce you to ten other bloggers!)
Here are the questions, and I hope you enjoy reading my answers.
1. Favorite color? Green. Hunter green. Sage green too, but hunter green most. Think Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games movie. Yeah, that green.
2. Favorite animal? Real or imaginary? Real, I'd have to say dog. Imaginary, unicorn.
3. Favorite number? Okay, this is embarrassing. I don't have one. Numbers are just... numbers. Just to comply, how about 2? I like to make a cursive tail on it, so it's fun to write.
4. Favorite drink? COFFEE! Oh yeah.
5. Facebook or Twitter? Since I haven't taken the time to become savvy with the hashtag thing with Twitter, I prefer Facebook.
6. My passion? (Um, haven't you been following my blog?) LOL. Okay, seriously, I have several things, that make me passionate: Writing, Singing, and Drawing. Everything else is just cream.
7. Getting or giving? I adore giving. I love getting something for someone, thinking "I'll save this for Christmas!" and then, later, I'm like, "Heck! Why wait?"
8. Favorite pattern? Plaids on clothes, bags, and shoes (check out Ness by Post if you can't visualize plaid on shoes) and this, this, or this on plates.
9. Favorite day of the week? The first day of my weekend.
10. Favorite flower? Lilacs. Mmmmmm
So, I have to pass this award along, and I chose 10 blogs I follow that always spread sunshine. I hope you'll check a few out!
That's all for now, folks! Thanks for stopping by. God bless, and have a blessed Holy Saturday.