Monday, January 2, 2012

Two Things on Monday

First, I wanted to share that I have taken the plunge and I'm going to participate in the 12 x 12 in '12 challenge, which you can read about by following the link provided here. It sounds like a jolly kind of challenge, and since I've been wanting to work on my picture books this year, this was just too good an opportunity to pass over. If you'd like to join me, that would be more than fun! There will be a lot of us participating, and it should be a good year for creativity.

Shealynn's Faerie ShoppeNext, there is a giveaway going on over at Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe. It is a brilliant-looking giveaway, and I hope you go over there and participate. It looks like SUCH fun!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with 12x12 in '12, Cat! I think it might be too much for me to handle this year, but I can't wait to hear how it turns out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you in the 12 x 12! :-)

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...