Saturday, January 14, 2012

Six-Sentence Saturday 01/14/2012

Hello again, dedicated readers!

1.) Some of my family and I are going to watch WAR HORSE today - I'm super excited!

2.) I received a massive amount of Diana Wynne Jones books, and I'm going through them very methodically and devouring them.

3.) I'm on the second stage of my revision process on one of my WIP's, and I've just started editing chapter seven.

4.) Don't let anyone tell you - EVER! - that revision is easy, 'cause it's NOT.

5.) I keep having odd and random dreams that play out like book plots, and this new one that I just had last night makes me think I've been reading too MUCH Diana Wynne Jones, if such a thing is possible... it was just that bizarre!

6.) I just received an email from my Josh Groban subscription that says Josh is starting on a NEW ALBUM!! That is the news of the year for me right there. HURRAY FOR 2012!

That's all for now, except I'm also going to share the new Josh Groban music video of his fabulous song "If I walk Away." Enjoy, and God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cat,

    Oooo, War Horse looks like it's going to be awesome. Enjoy! There's nothing like getting the family together to watch a good movie.

    Hmmm. I've never heard of Diana Wynn Jones. She must write fantasy. I love getting "hooked" on an author like that. But be careful, and have sweet dreams tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us what you thought of War Horse when you have a chance. I haven't seen it, but I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth, if you can find any books by Diana Wynne Jones I think you'll really like her. Check out her Chrestomanci books and her Howl books before your try any of her others. Those are the easiest to get into, and they'll kind of give you a taste for the rest of her works.

    Oh my goodness, War Horse was AMAZING! It's very sad, and a lot of people die, but it's heartwarming too, and a lot of the tears were feel-good tears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Cat, revision is fun. It's like solving a puzzle. Enjoy it. I'm revising right now and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I am weird though, so maybe that has something to do with it. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just get too impatient. I want to see the end result NOW! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing my revisions now too and no Cat, I will never, ever tell you or anyone it is easy!

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...