Saturday, January 28, 2012

Six-Sentence Saturday 01/28/2012

Another Saturday! Isn't it amazing?

1.) I watched Tintin and I absolutely LOVED it! Five stars absolutely.

2.) I got myself a Samsung Galaxy, and it's so cool!

3.) It's really cool because I was able to download a free writing app onto my Galaxy, so I can write and save stories in a doc. setting and transfer them to my 'puter, which is AWESOMENESS!!

4.) I had a really vivid dream the other day... it was so vivid and urgent that I woke myself up and wrote it down in the dark (I had to do it by feel since I don't have a nightlight in the bedroom).

5.) I'm in the process of reading The Mislaid Magician, or Ten Years Later by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer (a fantastic story that is a Letter Game type of book) and since one of my sisters is away from home for several months we are doing a letter game as well, though it's not as Victorian as The Mislaid Magician.

6.) Stay tuned, 'cause on Wednesday I'm posting an interview with Rhonda Zymler, the main character in Anne E. Johnson's soon-to-be-published paranormal mystery novel EBENEZER'S LOCKER. It should be fun... Rhonda has a great voice, and I think you'll really enjoy her interview.

That's all for now, folks. (And I'm going to share this clip now, because at my singing class my teacher will do the "Leopold" gesture with the almost-final "money note" in Santa Lucia, and it gives me a giggle, so I hope you giggle too.)

God bless!

Cat


10 comments:

  1. I love when I have dreams like that. Ooh, and I'm looking forward to the interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed my way through Rhonda's replies, so I hope you do enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha, I'm still laughing at ole bugs. I love anything he does. Thanks for the giggle.
    I've done that too, Cat, with the dream...gotten up in the middle of the night to jot it down so I'll remember it the next morning. Sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent a bit of the evening flipping through the Bugs Bunny clips they have on youtube. I remember watching these all the time when I was a little girl. The "What's Opera, Doc?" one is REALLY funny too!

      Delete
  3. Oh Cat, gotta love Bugs Bunny!
    Looking forward to the Rhonda Zymler interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, I haven't watched Tintin yet but I'm going to check it out soon. Your Samsung Galaxy tech thing sounds great. You'll have to get a nightlight soon!

    Also, I'll be looking forward to reading your interview with Rhonda. From what I've heard so far, she IS quite a character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudine, it is pretty neat. I've been playing with it an awful lot. I really love the writing program!

      See you tomorrow!

      Delete
  5. Now I want MORE DETAILS of that fantastic so-real dream. Could you read your in-the-dark notes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could! They were a bit scribbly but still legible. :)

      As to the story...

      There was a lot of seaside meetings going on, and there was this one mysterious boy with a fantastic smile who ends up being the antagonist, and there was a heart-pounding chase at the very end. Very cool dream.

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...