Today is the day I share six random sentences about the first things that pop into my head. Enjoy.
- I know it sounds funny, but my favourite way to write is the old fashioned pen-and-paper technique, 'cause my thoughts flow almost too quickly when I write, and my hand can keep my thoughts in line.
- Computers can be inspiring - I mean, there's internet, for one thing, emails, websites, games, google chat, youtube, all that kind of illuminating and thought-jogging stuff - but it's a time-waster as well.
- When I'm alone in the house, I sing to high songs, like Phantom of the Opera, in order to stretch my vocal chords and try to reach that high E.
- My first revision process is to transcribe what I've written on paper to computer, editing as I transfer the printed word onto the typed word.
- I prefer dogs over cats.
- I have a terrible weakness for chocolate.
See you next week for six sentences.