Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I've been very lazy today. I didn't do a spit of writing until this evening, because I was too busy reading all the books I got from the library.

Don't you just love reading? I fires off all these awesome creative sparks in my head, and I read faster and faster until I can get to the end and work on my stories as well.

Movies also inspire me. There is one movie that I saw yesterday, that I'm actually watching tonight, which I LOVED! It's a simple, older movie called "The Hasty Heart" that features a Scot as the main (ish) character, and he's so strong-willed and then humble that he absolutely captured my heart. I want to keep writing my NaNo novel, and insert some of the Scot's character in there, 'cause it's so good!

I've also been drawing a little bit, to visualize my settings, and cleaning my house, and listening to music. My terribly lazy day. :)

Stay tuned for Monday! On Monday I'm posting an interview of debut author Melissa Kline, whose new book MY BEGINNING just came out through Lucky Press LLC. Her book sounds very intriguing, so I'd love to see you all there.

Thanks so much! God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I spent my Saturday reading too! I finished book six in The 39 Clues series and almost finished Werewolf Descent, which I am reviewing for the author. Looking forward to your interview. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lazy day sounds very busy. I love to read too. My Beginning is an interesting title. Will try to read your review. Have a restful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to enjoy it, Kelly. :)

    Beverly, it really wasn't too busy. Some of the cleaning and drawing can actually be quite restful.

    I hope to see you tomorrow! Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lazy day doesn't sound too lazy to me Cat, in fact it sounds very productive! This shows that perception is a very interesting thing... LOL I was also looking at your three dreams, and it seemed to me you've got two out of three covered already, which can't be bad! I am a huge Josh Groban fan also, there's times absolutely nothing else will do but to have him sing to me. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...