Saturday, July 6, 2013

Six-Sentence Saturday

It was such a beautiful day, I was perfectly IDLE and did not do much of anything!

1.) I painted my toes RED for the fourth of July, and now I have washed all the polish off, and I am going to paint them GOLD tonight.

Cheezburger

2.) I forgot how much I love the TV show, REMINGTON STEELE!

Wikia

3.) Laura Holt reminds me of one of my bestest friends. (LOL)

Source

4.) I have been in a Taylor Swift mood.

Daydream Stars

5.) For some reason, all of her songs have been making me cry.

Source

6.) I want to have cookies now, thanks to the episode of Remington Steele we just watched.

Source

That's all for now. Ta, my beauties! Hope youse all had a glorious Fourth! You can see the kind of fourth we had over at Treskie's blog. Good times. :)

Until next time,

God bless!

Cat


8 comments:

  1. I know! Remington Steel is so fun! :D As for Taylor Swift...dido. I am very emotional lately. I weep openly over very silly things. It's embarrassing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I want to watch more Remington Steele now.

      And yep, there are only a few Taylor Swift songs where I don't feel the urge to cry. Laaaaame.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, now I want cookies! Nom... Hey, Kat, remember that tag you did aaaaages ago? Well, I'm throwing it back your way! MWAHAHA!

    http://wishingiwasnorthern.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/shifting-bulk.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tra La! I shall go and see which tag that was. I has forgotted. :)

      Delete
  3. Cookies, cookies are always good.

    You should paint your toe nails both red and gold. *Geeky grin*

    I used to watch Remington Steele, I kind of left him for Psych and Grimm and Merlin, but I liked the few I did see. It was fun watching a character who kept his name top secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I painted them red.

      And then I painted them gold a couple days later.

      Now they are peeling gold, so maybe I WILL do a red and gold something with them. :)

      Yeah, I like Remington Steele. He's one of those nostalgic TV shows, 'cause my dad used to watch them all the time after he got off work in the afternoons. *sigh*

      Delete
  4. My daughter loves Taylor Swift so we listen to her a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My current favourite song of hers right now is Starlight. I LOVE that one. :)

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...