On this day, I was honoured to receive The Versatile Blogger Award from Kelly Hashway. Thank you so much, Kelly! When you get a moment, please head on over to her blog. She is an amazing writer, and someone I aspire to imitate.
Now, in order to accept this award, I have to pay it forward to other blogs of my choice (easy), AND reveal 7 things about myself (not so easy)!! I'll do the hard part first.
Seven Things About Me That You Never Knew, and May Wish I'd Kept To Myself.
3.) I love singing, especially sad love songs.
4.) I am passionately fond of clay. Premo! is the best.
5.) I enjoy writing so much that, if I could, I would probably spend half the day writing and the other half thinking about other things to write about. In between times, I try to do everything else that I love - singing, drawing, clay, music, etc.
6.) I generally expel my emotions (anger, sadness, etc.) by crying. It's really embarrassing. "You are the meanest person ever! **sob** I'm going to tell on you! **sniff**" See? Embarrassing. I'd prefer to get mad, and LOOK mad, not cry. Oh well.
7.) I do not do things on my own. Ever. If I go anywhere, I try to make someone come along with me. It's a comfort thing, I think.
Okay, now to pass on the award!
- Anne E. Johnson - Jester Harley's Manuscript Page
- Debra Elliot - Writing With Debra
- Allyn Stotz - Allyn's Blog: Dreaming with Words
- Deirdra Eden Coppel - A Storybook World
- Anna Staniszewski - Anna Staniszewski
- Krista V. - Mother. Write. (Repeat.)
- Amber Polo - Wordshaping
- C. M. Villani - C. M. Villani
- Stephanie Perkins - Natural Artificial
- Antimony - Thoughts, Musings, and Broken Promises