Monday, May 3, 2010

Day Three... wheeeee!

So, today is May third. I'm three days into NaPiBoWriWee, and I've got my third story all drafted in my head. Now, I just need to write it down!

This story is turning out to be more of a entirely picture book with intermittent sentences. The pictures are going to tell the story more than the actual words.

Little Sophie wants to find her mommy the best gift of all, that will tell her "I love you" more than anything else will. However, the little frog she gives mommy, and the mudpie, just aren't the best gifts. It takes Sophie a little while, but she finally manages to find mommy the best gift of all.

This one was actually a breeze to do. I had it all in my head, and I just had to write it down. That NEVER happens to mel

This story I actually started with pictures, first. I inserted some of the dialogue on the paper as I wrote. I think that's why it flowed so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...