Thursday, December 31, 2015

Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot...

Hello, Mein Followers!
 

I hope you all had a beautimous and frabjous Christmas. Ours was sublime. Did you know that there was a full moon on Christmas?

http://teresadelallo.blogspot.com/2014_02_01_archive.html

 I made a wish, of course. You wanna know what I wished?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/225831945/dancing-in-the-moonlight-unicorn-full

Oh, come on, you know I'm not telling. That's how wishes DON'T come true!

But we had a gorgeous Christmas. I was actually feeling *good* on Christmas, which was a big thing for me. I've been sick for something like two months now. I was sick when I went to Carmel early in November, with a horrid chest cold that kept me up at night coughing. That switched to a horrid head cold early in December, wherein my ears were SO FULL they were so sensitive, and my voice had no depth. (That, by the way, is when we recorded that 25-minute Christmas music video posted earlier on my blog - hence the reason for the slightly whispery/reedy quality to our voices.) So Christmas, I actually felt GOOD. I could SING, which I could not do for Midnight Mass. (My voice kept cracking then. Imagine how cute our Christmas carols sounded.) And Christmas morning, we had our beautiful sausages on sweet rolls with orange juice for the littlies and mimosa for the not-so-littlies, opened our stockings and what-all, sang JOY TO THE WORLD after mein papa lit the Christ Candle, and then opened pressies! There were a bunch of us - fourteen opening presents in the morning, and then a total of nineteen at the table for our gnocchi dinner. We watched Rise Of The Guardians after dinner and had dessert, and I wished on the full moon.


Anyway, what are your plans for the New Year? Me, I'm going to spend it in. I may have a shot of honey whiskey, shared with my besties, Stoick, Chrysophylax Dives, and Amalthea. We are pretty tight, the four of us. I will prolly watch Person Of Interest, so I can be sure to stay awake until midnight. I don't usually have too much trouble doing that. I'm a night owl anyway.

Left to right: Chrysofylax Dives (green), Stoick (red) Amalthea (unicorn)


And that was our Christmas, and I just wanted to wish you all a holy, happy, blessed New Year. I hope you enjoy this little song. I have a sister who knows Eleven is MY Doctor, and will send me all kinds of things Eleven related. I happened to love this song in the Christmas special, and this priest actually has a wicked good voice. I hope you enjoy it!


GOD BLESS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Le Cat

http://pandawhale.com/post/12727/happy-new-year-memes


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I'm under the weather so I'm staying in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not blame you in the slightest. I cannot stand being sick, and I have been down for two months. I also can't stand the insane people roaming the streets on this evening of all evenings...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh no! Is it a good tag? Is it a bad tag? Is it a long tag? Is it a fun tag? *Peers at Bella's blog*

      I might have time to do it next weekend. We shall see. New Year's Resolution #something - Try to Blog More. I wonder if I can keep it?

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and all of those lovely greetings.

    I am so happy I got to spend Christmas with your family, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...