Wednesday, March 9, 2016

............Vroom.........Vrooooom..........

So, February happened...
 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it gave me whiplash as it hurricaned by. It was a *blink* "Whaaaaaa....?" kind of month. Literally, like, *blink*, Valentine's Day, DISNEYLAND, and WHAM. March.


 Valentine's Day was same-old, same-old. We had tons of orders and many last minute orders, and I. Hate. Phones. Me, I was the answering machine. Which kinda sucked. But my fab sister Teresa ALSO helped with the phones, so that made it less hard UGH and more hysterical HAHAHA. I just don't think Valentine's Day is my holiday. I'm rather meh about it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzrckxHOrO1r5hed7o1_500.gif

But yeah, directly after Valentine's Day, we got ourselves packed off in a three-car caravan to Disneyland. *Insert whooping and hollering and eight dedicated hours of listening to Il Volo.*


 This fairy godmother was the best. The BEST, I tell you!

 

Chloe had the cutest unicorn painted on her face. I was impressed.

 Sammi had to close her eyes to show us her butterfly face painting. 








Look at us first-timers, grinning and rockin' the matching shirts! 
(Do you like my "We're here. Can you believe it?!" eyebrow look?)
(Or else it's the "Have fun or DIE!" look. I'm not sure which.)

Mein Mater


And I love YOU, random citizens in my picture!
You have been immortalized forever. You're welcome.



Random "MmmHMMM" Look. 
I wonder what she saw? *peers at the picture*


Oh Disneyland, you so funny!



I want to go back to Disneyland again. Maybe not any time in the near future, but say, like in five years or so. I'd want to for sure re-ride California Screaming, Tower of Terror, Hyperspace Mountain, Star Tours and the Indiana Jones ride, and I wouldn't mind getting back on the Matterhorn and Splash Mountain. I DO want to do Soaring Over California - we weren't able to make that one this year - but other than that, I'd want to explore more, visit more of the park and actually SEE everything instead of hurrying so much. I'd want to check out some of the shops a bit more than I did this time, especially Disneyania where they had two artists arting (that sounds like the 12 days of Christmas, doesn't it? "Two Artists Arting and a Shop full of Disneyland ART!) and The Mad Hatter, and visit Critter Corner and that kind of stuff. So next time, a little more walking and less riding, I think. It was crazy fun, though, and there were so many of us, it was a little terrifying - we were a mob of 17 and we were COOOOOL. IT was coooooool! :-) See? Look at us! Look at how COOL we are! (What a mob.)



In other news, during January I got officially addicted to Il Volo (Piero Barone is my fave), I watched all available seasons of Hawaii Five-0 (the 2010 remake) in perhaps three weeks or less, I sent out queries to 20 agents, and started drafting a new book. (Always gotta work on something new while I'm waiting for something old to hopefully get accepted.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiSvK2R5LTLAhUM8CYKHYrEAvkQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fannerileybooks.com%2F2014%2F05%2F&bvm=bv.116573086,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNHzZYvjYp8AdaWhH85jY2gpgClHwA&ust=1457653293743724

https://www.tumblr.com/search/il%20volo%20gif
Gianluca Ginoble, Ignazio Boschetto, and Piero Barone

https://www.tumblr.com/search/mcdanno%20gif
My Broooooooos

In February... well, you know what happened in February.

Suddenly, March. So HAPPY MARCH, PEOPLE!  
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Happy St. Joseph's Day!

Last, but not least, HAPPY EASTER! 
http://weknowmemes.com/2013/03/12-funniest-easter-memes/

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you enjoyed the trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty epic. I've never been, so the experience was incredible. I liked Disneyland more than California Adventure, I think. I liked the quaintness of Disneyland. It felt frozen in time, and I loved that.

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...