Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello, Nick Burkhardt, Etsy, Origami, Instagram, Grimm, Goodbye!

So how are you?

Good?

Isn't that grand?!

I have been... not here, as you may have noticed.  But that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about all you all!!  I haz been.  I just haz kept it to myself.

Nick Burkhardt - Grimm

Yes, trusted followers, you see this gif?  This gif, here? That means I am watching/watched a new show!!  At the moment only the first three seasons are out, but the fourth is airing/going to air soon.  It is called GRIMM and that guy there, the smugly smiling one with the epic book, is my fav'rite character.  Dat's Nick.  I likes him muchly.

Epic Detective Nick with Gun

I haz made some new Etsy things, in time for Halloween...

The Scream Team:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/206177838/the-scream-team?ref=shop_home_active_5


The Li'l Punkins
https://www.etsy.com/listing/206178502/little-punkins?ref=shop_home_active_1


I have also made these little butteflies, which will eventually join my Etsy shop and will be my first Origami Jewelry featured on my shop, but right now they're just paper.  Not lacquered and beautiful yet.


I am going to be attempting more jewelry stuff during the week, and I'm doing my bestest to post the new things on Instagram, so I now has an Instagram you can follow!

Le Instagram: 

All righty, I came, I saw, I posted...

That means my work here is done.

Dat Smile, Do'

Bye!

WAVEWAVEWAVEWAVEWAVE!!

Cat



4 comments:

  1. GRIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST NEEDZ IT!!! BRINGZ IT OVER!!!!!!! SRSLY!!!!!

    ooooh instigram! aren't you all technical and out there! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get mah blogger to notify me when you post....I never remember to pop over here. Except for sometimes.
    Anyway!
    Your crafts are always the best.
    And Grimm is awesome. *I* wants a Nick Burkhardt for MhEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICK! I feel like being a fan girl and declaring that I saw him first. I shouldn't, but I loves Nick. I loves him a lot.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...