Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Write-On-Con

I'm attending a wonderful online conference called WriteOnCon. It's fabulous. There are so many agents and editors on the loose over there, and eveyone is willing to answer questions.

There have been quite a few awesome topics posted. I'm thrilled to be getting all this information. I love being a writer.

This conference will be going on for three full days. Right now, the server is down a bit, so I'm not really able to get onto the actual site, but there are several different blogs posting all the good stuff.

I do hope I can get onto the site tomorrow, 'cause I'd love to be able to leave comments after the agents/authors/editors I really liked, but we'll see.

It's been fantastic though. Now, I'm going to take a break from the computer and just write. I'll see if I can organize the harried thoughts into a cool blog post in the next few days.

Oh, news update. There's going to be a meteor shower on Thursday, August 12, at around ten pm, in South Lake Tahoe, California. I'm going to be attending. One of the posts at WriteOnCon said to give myself permission to find inspiration anywhere. Well, I'm planning to be inspired on Thursday night.

Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...