Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Parody

Phantom and Front Sight and Edged-Weapons Training;
POTO



Winter Soldier












Jekyll and Hyde.
Eugenides complaining.

Anthony Warlow in Jekyll and Hyde
















Anthony Warlow, the way that he sings -


These are a few of my favorite things.

Visiting B&N, going to Scheels;
Donna and Bucky - FANS get this! :-)
Awesome place

Looking for knives, testing how each one feels...

Avatar, Crossing Lines, 24 too.
Team Avatar
Team Crossing Lines
Team Jack Bauer

I can make Pinkie Pie.
How about you?


Emailing agents for representation...
LOL













Going on Pinterest to ease agitation.
All the things. I will pin. All. The things!

Polishing queries and drawing a king...

These are a few of my interesting things.

Matthew Murdock! The Winchesters!
Daredevil
THE Hug













Grimm makes me feel sad. :'(
SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!
















I simply put on something Josh Groban sings,



and then I don't feel so bad!


GOD BLESS!

~Cat

Possessed LOLcat

4 comments:

  1. I'd have to say I'm on Team Don't Annoy Jack Bauer, rather than Team Bauer, because Jack has a way of getting his associates killed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack is simply too awesome for his associates. They should learn from him.

      Delete
  2. WOW! How long did THAT song take you to work out?? Was it just a spur of the moment thing or did you actually take the time to figure out all those lyrics?

    THE TIME IS UPON US! WE FIGHT NOW OR NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! *lalallalala*

    Soooooooooo........ Pinki is adorable. Love her.

    Did you get any books at Bucky's&Donna's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a spur of the moment poem. I had the first line, and the rest wrote itself in - I dunno - 5-10 minutes. The hardest part was finding applicable pictures.

      Yes, I got season 7 & 8 of 24 from Bucky's&Donna's. Score!

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...