Thursday, August 15, 2013

DISNEY TAG!!!


I was tagged by Amanda over at Old Fashioned Girl for this tag. The gorgeous picture was drawn by Amanda herself, and the writing is hers as well. Pretty freakin' talented, yes?

So, it looks like there are two parts to this tag. Part Numero Uno is this part: the tagging, and answering of questions. Part Numero Dos is a link up to Old Fashioned Girl, with a Disney-themed post as the link up post. (Did that make sense?) If you do the link up, you get to enter a giveaway!!!! And that's cool, folks.

SO, here is Numero Uno! Amanda's questions:

1.) What is your favorite Disney movie?
Until recently, it was Sleeping Beauty. I loved the whole battle against the dragon at the end. It's still one of my faves, but now that I have seen Tangled, I can't say it's my favourite anymore. Probably a toss-up between the two, though.

Source

2.) Favorite Princess?
Again, until recently, it was Aurora. Now, I think I love Rapunzel just that little tiny bit more. :)

Source

3.) Least favorite princess?
Ummm... I'm not wild about Ariel. I don't much care for Jasmine. Ah. I know! I DO NOT LIKE Pocahontas.

Source

4.) Do you like the drawn animation or the computer animated movies better?
I think hand-drawn animation is more talented - come on, you had to draw sheets and sheets and sheets of illustrations for ONE LITTLE MOVEMENT!!! - but I think both styles are fun to look at.

 
Source
Source

5.) Favorite male character?
Flynn Rider. No longer even a contest. Though I still have a fondness for Prince Philip.

Source

Source

6.) In your opinion, who was the best villain?
Maleficent. She was, without doubt, the most evil, frightening villain in the world.

Source

7.) What is your favorite Disney hairstyle? (I just had to ask that one!)
Do you really have to ask? I LOVE Rapunzel's hair when it's braided with flowers. Beauteous, much.

Source

8.) What is your favorite story?
You know... I don't know. I love Sleeping Beauty, and I love Tangled. I'm also quite fond of Alice in Wonderland. :)

Source
Source
Source

9.) Which one has the best romance?
Ummm... Probably Tangled.

Source

10.) What is your favorite Disney song? *Mrhrhrhr* (Yeah, narrow it down to one!:)
Okay, this will probably make everyone laugh. My favourite song is the one Aurora (as Briar Rose) sings right before her "I wonder why each littler bird has a someone" song. THIS one:


Just LISTEN to her notes!!! And those trills! Gorgeous. :)
I also like the "My Own Home" song from The Jungle Book. And "I See The Light," from Tangled.

11.) What is your favorite costume?
Merida's outfit, in Brave. (Does Merida count?)

Source

12.) Would you rather go to a ball with a midnight curfew or get lost in the forest and keep house for a bunch of dwarfs?
I would definitely keep house. Who ever thought a ball would be a Fun Thing To Do? All those people...

Source

13.) Who is your favorite non-human character?
If we're talking strictly Disney movies, I love Archimedes, from Sword in the Stone. "Men will fly someday... just like a rock!"



14.) Do you want adventure in the great wide somewhere or would you rather just be on an Island of your own?
Depends on the adventure, depends on the island. The Island idea sounds nicer, but in either case I'd need to make sure it was planned ahead.

Source

15.) What Disney movie is the most likely to make you cry?
Tangled, Dumbo, and the Rescuers. And Brave, if we're counting it. :)



16.) What character do you most relate to?
Rapunzel.

Source

17.) What scene used to scare you the most?
I still get a little chilled everytime I watch Maleficent transform into a dragon.

Source

18.) Did you like Aurora's dress better in blue or pink?
Blue. The pink is so... pink. The blue was prettier.

Source

19.) Have you seen The Great Mouse Detective?
YES! *Stupid grin*

Source

20.) What Disney movie, in your opinion, is the prettiest? Story aside, characters aside, what movie is just the most fun to look at?
Both Brave and Tangled have absolutely gorgeous cinematography. I love both of them equally.

Source
Source


All righty, that's all I've got! I hope you enjoyed the answers, and if you'd like to find out more about Amanda (who INVENTED this tag, y'all), just click here, and the link will take you to her blog, Old Fashioned Girl.

Stay tuned for my Disney Post! That might happen either this Saturday, or NEXT Wednesday.

Okay, that's all for now... Vladimir. (Mwahahahahaa)

God bless!

Cat


7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable tag. I just realized I haven't paid a lot of attention to Disney movies (unless they are done by Pixar). Love the picture of the Doctor's hand reaching out for Belle from the Tardis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably one of my more favourite Doctor+Disney pictures. :)

      Isn't that a cute tag? She drew that all herself, including the handwriting. It looks JUST like Disney's!

      Delete
  2. Lovely tag. Looks like you don't like pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it? I just love the way it looks. She did such a good job with the badge.

      Delete
  4. I love Tangled. When I first saw it, the first thing I though was "She has brown eyebrows and green eyes, she must be a brunette."
    It's probably my favorite because I have a friend who calls me Rapunzel - I have really long hair that I have not cut or even trimmed for ten years.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...