Saturday, February 11, 2012

Six-Sentence Saturday

Hullo, everyone!

(I love the way that word looks. I read it in Winnie-the-Pooh, and it looks so much cozier than Hello.)

Here are my six sentences, in no particular order.

1.) There was a book sale at the library today... I left with about seven books. Hurray!

2.) I really really love my Samsung Galaxy 5.0 mp3 player! It is one awesome little gadget.

3.) I've been in a brain fog... no new stories have been transpiring.

4.) I think the new Bourne Legacy looks good... it's just, yanno, that the main character is not BOURNE.

5.) I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks. Wheeeeeeee!

6.) I wish Saturdays were magically twice as long as normal days. I love my Saturdays.

That's all for now. Ta ta!

God bless.

Cat

4 comments:

  1. I have too many novel ideas in my head. I have a file with them all. New ideas have to be put on hold while I finish the TOUCH OF DEATH trilogy.
    Yay for seven books! I got a new one in the mail. It's an ARC of another Spencer Hill Press book, COVENANT.
    Where are you going on vacation? I'm a little jealous. My usual April vacation was cancelled this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so envious! I wish I had too many stories. :D

      I'm going to visit my brother, and bestest friend in the whole word. They both live in the same place, so I'm going to "kill two birds with one stone" as it were. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Katrina, Found you at ICL. Love the six-sentence Saturday idea.
    Sara Hill
    http://thewritershadeofpale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...